SFF Soccer hosts the leading corporate co-ed league in San Francisco.
Our league accepts all companies, big or small. It is an excellent way for co-workers to enjoy some social time together outside the office while participating in a great game of soccer.
Our corporate league offerings
- 7 a-side games (each team cannot have more than 5 men on the field at any time).
- Kick off times are usually at 5:15pm, 6:00pm and 6:50pm, Monday – Friday.
- The season runs for 10 weeks with playoffs on the 10th
- The winning team receives a SFF Soccer Trophy and bragging rights for the next 10 weeks!
Our league divisions
- MINOR LEAGUE – For teams that have a lot of beginner players, the top two teams each season are promoted.
- CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE – For teams with a mixture of beginners and intermediate players, top two teams get promoted, bottom two teams get relegated.
- PREMIER LEAGUE – For the top teams that have been playing for several seasons, bottom team each season gets relegated.
We can also help plan and host company events. Some of our packages include:
YOUR OWN COMPANY LEAGUE – we can host a league specifically for your company whether it is year-round or a one-day event
FIELD RENTALS – let SFF Soccer host your company event. Please see our field rental page for more information
- THE ULTIMATE CORPORATE EVENT – bring your team, we’ll do the rest! With soccer, bubble soccer and Archery Tag® there is something for everyone. We also have optional food packages available at our Mission Bay field courtesy of Spark Social – the neighboring food truck park.
Contact us at email@example.com or call 415.747.0802 for more details on these services.