A blend of Dodgeball and paintball, Archery Tag® has all the action and excitement of both without the mess and pain.
With bows and patented foam-tipped arrows, this fun and safe game offers the ultimate family-friendly experience that engages everyone. Perfect for all occasions, from birthday parties to team-building exercises, Archery Tag® is the game you’ll never outgrow!
Soccer, Grub and Pints
Round out your next event with custom food and drink packages from Spark Social — Mission Bay’s newest food truck park. Their rotating roster of food trucks ensures that there’s something for everyone on your team.
How is it played?
Two teams, each consisting of 5 players, start at opposite ends of the arena and are separated by a “safe zone.” Both teams have a “5-Spot Knockout Target” and each game is 15 minutes long.
- The bows and arrows are placed in the middle of the arena
- Each player must run, grab their bow and 4 arrows each to start the game
- Eliminate the opponent by:
- Tagging the opponent with the arrow on any part of the body besides the head
- OR Catching his or her arrow
- You can bring a tagged out team member back into the game by:
- Catching an opponent’s arrow mid-flight
- Knock off one of the discs from the opponent’s target
WAYS TO WIN:
- Eliminate all the players on the opposing team
- OR Knock off all 5 discs on the opponent’s target
- OR Have fewer discs missing from the target
**Not included in package cost.
Archery Tag® FAQs
Archery Tag® Rules
- You cannot play unless you have signed the waiver
- No equipment allowed in the arena outside of SFF Soccer Archery Tag® equipment
- No contact with opposition with anything other than the arrow
- Bows and arrows are to remain within the field at all times
- Referee’s decision is final
- HAVE FUN!